Duck Mountain Environmental Ltd. is committed to a strong Health, Safety, and Environmental Program, that protects its staff and the public from incidents.
Managers and supervisors are responsible for identifying safety needs, communicating safety hazards, investigating hazardous conditions and accidents, providing training, supplying or wearing appropriate safety and personal protective equipment, and ensuring all equipment and facilities are properly maintained and meet legislated safety standards.
All employees, contractors and subcontractors are responsible for obeying all safety rules, following safe work practices, procedures and wearing the required personal protective equipment. All employees, contractors and subcontractors are expected to conduct business in a manner that protects the natural environment and minimizes risks to all concerned. It is the obligation of all to employees, contractors and subcontractors to Refuse or Stop work they see as unsafe.
All employees, contractors and subcontractors are responsible for reporting any unsafe work conditions and all incidents immediately.
The goal of our safety program is to:
• ensure that employees comply with all regulatory requirements by providing the training and appropriate equipment.
• create a relationship with the employees, contractors, subcontractors and customers which enable them to communicate safety, health or environmental concerns.
• comply with implement all existing, and new applicable health and safety legislation.
• strive towards continual improvement in all areas of health and safety by maintaining an effective system for monitoring and reviewing out performance.
• achieve a Goal of Zero incidents to person, property or environment.
By fulfilling our safety responsibilities, everyone who works for Duck Mountain Environmental Ltd. will share the benefits of a safe and healthy workplace.